Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A View From the Bridge...

I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted!  You may think I have been sitting on my laurels.. but, no!  I have been stitching up custom gifts & doing holiday markets.

So, I'll post a few things here, and a few there, and we'll eventually get all caught up!

I worked on these custom doggie coats for a lady in Texas:


 Patriotic doggies for the outside...
 Doggie paw flannel for the underside...
 This one was for Monty,
 And, one for Sawyer...
Aren't those fabrics a kick?! 

I also did a market in Brooklyn Heights, at the Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church; the Christkindlmarkt!




This was such a fun market, in the basement of this church & full of Christmas cheer.  It is a German-church, so we had Gluhwein, stollen, and all kinds of goodies! There was a nice steady crowd, and we even attracted one Santa Claus!

 I had to hurry to get my letter in on time...
 Couldn't resist a photo opp! 
There may be a lump of coal in my stocking this year.

No matter what holiday you celebrate, I wish each and every one of you a very special time with your loved ones, and a new year filled with health, happiness, joy and love!

Bird