Monday, August 22, 2011

Onward & Upward

It's been awhile since I have posted, but that doesn't mean things have been quiet...

I mentioned in a previous post that BirdCraft candles are now being stocked at the Owl & Thistle General Store in Crown Heights, Brooklyn.  Well, we were mentioned in TimeOut Magazine as one of their vendors! 

In addition, BirdCraft candles were just added to America's Virtual General Store!  So, this has really been an exciting couple of weeks. 

Meanwhile, back at the farm... I've been roll, roll, rolling that wax and filling the order of 75 mason jar candles for Beeyond the Hive in Fort Collins, CO!  Phew!  It has been a busy but fun time!  I picked up some more beautiful feedsack fabric from Marydon at Blushing Rose Boutique, and they should be ready to ship by Wednesday!

What else??  Well, I have good news:  BirdCraft was invited to join the Funky Finds Holiday Market in Fort Worth, TX on Nov. 12th & 13th.  This means, I will have two markets in October; Atlantic Antic on the 2nd & Crafts in Chelsea on the 15th, then I would have FF in November!  I will decide by this weekend, but I am really leaning towards it.  AND, it is pet-fr;iendly, so I'll get to make lots of cute holiday stuff for our favorite animals!

So, lots happening around the studio.  I'm hoping to take some new product photos & get those posted up on the website soon, and also finish some new products to add to the line.

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment