Monday, October 10, 2011

And after...

Well, my second weekend of markets went extremely well.  The first innaugural Brooklyn Night Bazaar was a HUGE hit, with folks lined up around the block for hours just to get in!  I'll post pics later tonight, as I need to download them first, but it was truly a beautiful & magical experience.

So, today I'll share a new book I'm reading Hissy Fit:
Andrews' dialogue flows so well, and her sassy wit & knowledge of interior design is such a kick!  I'm thoroughly enjoying this book as I'm taking a semi-mental break from crafting today... So, as soon as I get home from the day job, I'll be curled up & reading this while watching my favorite Monday shows, American Pickers & Pawn Stars.  Monday doesn't seem so bad after all!

I'm itching to bake something too... maybe some comfort drop biscuits are in order???

No comments:

Post a Comment