Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Normally, my Sunday Funday just consists of me putting on a ridiculous amount of Seahawks gear & rooting on my football team...
However, this Sunday Funday I am happy to share with the new Brooklyn Night Bazaar!


This event promises to be just plain awesome!  If you are out & about in Brooklyn, please come check it out!  The press has gone bonkers covering it from TimeOut, NYTimes, NBC, and more

I am busy making some special items just for this event, which I'll post later this week...

Here's a teaser:

Holiday-inspired, quilted wine bottle gift bags, anyone?
Holiday decorations made from recycled TimeOut magazines??
Or, how about whimsical quilted mug mats for some inspiration???

Stay tuned for photos & special deals just for BNB!

No comments:

Post a Comment