Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Crafts in Chelsea & Harvest Festival

What a whirlwind of a weekend (literally), but so much fun!

Here are a few photos for you to enjoy:

Here's some pics of my beelightful candles in & out of mason jars...


My feedsack 1/2 aprons swaying in the breeze...


And, here are some full cross-back aprons....


Folks seemed to like my hand-painted stenciled napkins, and my hand towels...


A lady at Atlantic Antic asked whether I made potato bags- so I got some fabric and stitched 'em up!

A farmers bib...

Halloween-themed canvas totes & feedsack totes...

I like to add a little feedsack to the tops of some of my mason jar candles...

Now, everything is packed away & I get to work on some new ideas for the holidays.  Can't wait to share with you!  I will be adding listings to my etsy shop, but feel free to drop me an email & let me know what you would like.  I'd be happy to make something especially for you!

Have a great week! 
Heather (Bird)











Pin It