Thursday, October 20, 2011

Lists...

I am a huge fan of lists. 

I make them for nearly everything... from the grocery list

To lists for helping me organize my business:
Lists help me to see the big picture, but also clarify my intentions.  For some reason, by putting onto paper all of those pesky and annoying reminders humming through my head, I am able to lighten my load.  I can see what needs to be done, prioritize, plan, and feel like I have a handle on things.

It also helps me to see when I have too much on my plate & I need to cross off or redistribute items.

Putting your words onto paper can be powerful.  Hanging in my studio, one of my favorite quotes by Mary Anne Radmacher is "The most important promises are the ones you make to yourself."

Need some wordly inspiration?  Visit her site for her "tuckers" that you can put around your house, in your purse, in your car, wherever you feel you may need a moment of inspiration...



Cheers!
Heather (Bird)

Pin It