Wednesday, November 2, 2011

For the Love of Coffee...

It may be just me... but I do have a solid, bordering on freakish, need for coffee in the morning. I need those two wonderful cups of hot, milky, coffee-enriched goodness to get my day started on the right track.

I'm assuming I am not alone on this life-boat, so I've created some new coffee koozies to celebrate this love/obsession:
This one is reversible with coffee fabric on one side/NYC subway map fabric on the other...
You never know when you'll need directions!


I also made some holiday fabric ones too:


Owls on one side/stripes on the other- Michael Miller fabrics...
All 100% cotton, so if you spill a little- just throw in the wash!
These will be uploaded onto my Etsy site & also available at the upcoming Funky Finds Holiday Shipping Experience in Fort Worth, TX on Nov. 12th-13th.